Wull. Hey. Welcome to my b l o g. This is my first time ever posting on this sort of thing, so I'm just gonna sort of let loose and see what happens. mmkay? mmkay. I know, I know everyone's first post is like this... I'm so confused, this is weird, is anyone going to read this?? and such. So... why should mine be any different? Honestly, this whole thing makes me feel really vulnerable and exposed. I have been really skeptical of blogs, because to me they just seemed like some sort longer, more mushy version of facebook. But now that I'm here, I think I'm going to like this. Don't get me wrong, I have serious doubts about the matter of who is going to read this. But. I don't care. You hear that? I sincerely don't. This is MY blog, and that's just peachy.
So, next comes the issue of what to write about. I think I want to start each blog with something exciting/sad/hilarious/annoying that happened to me that day. I want to remember the little moments in life, so that when I'm old and wrinkly like a raisin I can look back and think in my tired brain, "Oh, I remember that. That was exciting/sad/hilarious/annoying. I'm so glad that I kept a blog." Then I'll continue on with my day, making cookies for the kids and smelling like prunes and applesauce and just being an exceptionally cute old woman. That sounds nice, doesn't it?
On that note, I think that now is a perfect opportunity to tell you that yesterday I got to watch one of my all time favorite movies: The Importance of Being Earnest. Agh. I love this movie, it is so hilarious and an absolute classic. Also, can I just comment on how great Reese Witherspoon's hair is in this film? I would recommend this movie to anyone. Also, it reminded me of a time when I did a scene from this movie with my friend for a wonderful theater class. I remember I had to borrow her mother's overalls (which is hilarious in itself) and during the scene I completely forgot my line, and proceeded to yell my previous line which was something to the accord of "I hope you die". It was then that I ran off stage, and the whole class was laughing. Those were some good times. I love you Logan Thorley. That previous story probably did not make much sense to most of you, but to those that it did I commend you. And for those that it didn't. I don't care. Like I said, this is my blog.
Right now I am listening to Your Daddy's Son from Ragtime. I absolutely looove this song. I first heard it when my dear friend Maddie Tarbox did an amazing job with it for region or state or something like that. It really is so beautiful. You should listen to it sometime, it really is great. Okay, I know that was super random. Buut. really. Go listen. Really.
Today on my schedule are some wonderful tests, including physical science and book of mormon. For anyone who has attended/is attending Brigham Young University, can I just say that physical science is literally death? That's all I have to say about it. But, now that I have brought it up, I think that it's time for me to return to studying. Have a wonderful day.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm reading this. And that was beautiful, really.
ReplyDelete